Saturday, August 3, 2013

DEADLOCKED by Charlaine Harris


You guessed it. I am a Sookie fan and proud of it.

Here's to the next in the series I have read and enjoyed. This one was handed over to me by my daughter after she read it.

I'm not telling you anything new when I say you can't put a good Sookie down, can you? You sneak a little read in with your morning coffee and then will yourself to put the book down so you can get on with your day. Once the coast is clear and you have done your 9-5 or your neverending-to-do-list-for-the-day, you grab Charlaine's words and hide if you have to under the dining room table where the family eats only during a big holiday, in order to see what's up in Bon Temps with Sookie, Eric, Bill, Sam, Pam and all the hosts of vampires, werewolves, fairies, and what-nots whose lives never get dull. That's right. But don't think you know all there is to know about these "folks" because Charlaine Harris has put a twist to all their abilities that you did not know these creatures possessed. You can't believe all you've seen in the movies or read in books up until this point. Just take Charlaine's words for it.

I encourage you to sink your teeth into the next in line series book. It will fill you up but leave you wanting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment