Monday, July 28, 2014

Written In My Own Heart's Blood by Diana Gabaldon


Now you know why it has been so long since I have posted about the next book I have read this summer. Diana's book is 814 pages long and every page is worth it! So it took a few days to read it.

I love buying the hard backs so that they can be a presence on my book shelf. That and Harry Potter and maybe two more sequels play a big role on my shelves. They are keepers.

I don't have to tell the Jamie and Claire followers how fantastic these Gabaldon books are and I guess you also know that it will be on TV this August. Yay for all of us!!!! And Diana never disappoints us readers, does she? I like to take my time and soak up every word thus the time lapse since my last 'review'.

If YOU haven't read these books then you must start with the first one in the saga so that you can get the whole shebang effect. If you have been to Stonehenge like I have then you will love the fact that Diana has woven a love story about time travel through stones where soul mates meet from different eras. If two people know how to love one another and be there for each other, no matter what, then Jamie and Claire are IT. I want to be them!!! But maybe not want to go through some of the terrible things.

So here's to Diana ... YOU ROCK !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment