Friday, October 30, 2015

IMPERFECT STRANGERS by STUART WOODS

Okay folks. You will want to read this one. It gathers its plot from the movie "Strangers on a Train" but this novel speeds down the convoluted story tracks ready for a collision with death at any turn of the page. So hold on to your seat.

I wished I didn't have to go to sleep or do anything else once I got this book in my hands. But life happens and so the book had to lay on the couch, the table or in my purse waiting and baiting me to grab a line or two out of it while I waited in line or stopped at a light (just kidding) or sat in a chair while my car got inspected.

Okay so that all happened to me but not at a stop light. I try to be a good driver.

Hint. The plot begins to take shape on a plane. A stranger sits next to another stranger in first class and begins a conversation. By the end of a few drinks, a movie and a nod the two men agree to kill each other's wives.

Do they pull it off?

You will just have to pick this book up anywhere you can get it and start reading it. Make sure you have some time on your hands to devote to it. You may want to take it on a trans Atlantic flight to fill in the hours if you can't take a snooze. I can't seem to fall asleep on a plane much to my sorrow and aggravation.

Just remember not to talk to strangers!

No comments:

Post a Comment