Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Hatteras Girl by Alice J. Wisler

 
I always have a few "summer" books that I will find that are always fun to read during the summer season. They get you in the mood and keep you there. I was lucky to find this story at, where else, my neighborhood Goodwill store!
 
Alice J. Wisler may have been "born and raised in Japan" but she is now a Durham, NC girl. But she sounds like she's lived on the Outer Banks all of her life. She captures the vibe of Cape Hatteras in this story centered around a young woman who has always had a dream of continuing a Bed and Breakfast that she has loved since a child. Her best friend has that same dream and this tory tells how their shared dream may or may not come to pass.
 
You'll have to put your flip flops on and read this book in order to find out if dreams really do come true. I'm not telling!

No comments:

Post a Comment