Wednesday, June 8, 2016

The Third Heiress by Brenda Joyce



This may be the first book I have read by this author and I have to say she kept me reading.

And that was a good thing because it had rained and rained and rained here in Raleigh, N.C.

I was wondering when the Arc would be floating by and if I could catch a ride.

Ate any rate I sailed through this novel and also enjoyed every morning cup of coffee that went with it. Well I had to make the coffee, it didn't just appear out of nowhere.

This story has mystery, romance, doubts, fears, tragedies and you name it tangled in a family that is as old as a British ancestral line can be.  Enter someone from America who gets obsessed with solving a murder that may have been committed by one of those people perched on the wall of portraits.

Or is it just a mystery that needs to be solved and a vision put to rest?

I think you may enjoy this one. As usual I picked it up at my neighborhood Goodwill.

No comments:

Post a Comment