Friday, August 22, 2014

Beautiful Day by Elin Hilderbrand

 
Way to go, Elin! Another great read.
 
Folks you can't go wrong with an Elin Hilderbrand book because she always catches the subtle and not so subtle nuances that make for family functioning or non-functioning. So you are always wondering what is going to happen next.
 
In this book it is about the wedding of the youngest daughter in a family that has felt the loss of the mother who was the glue which held everything together. But can she hold this family together through this wedding even though she is no longer alive? Can the notebook she left behind replace her and get the job done?
 
You will have to pick this book up and see for yourself. I picked it up at my Rite Aid Store as I was getting a milk for my Dad. It was looming on the shelf I walked by to get to the refrigerated case and the book called my name.
 
Thanks for shouting, Elin!!
 
Read you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment